Terms and Conditions
(Referred to in these terms and conditions using the words "Cadman Sporting", "we", "us" or "our")
Please read these terms and conditions ("terms") carefully before using our website www.cadmansporting.com (our website), either as a guest or a registered user. You must read and understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms. By using our website, you indicate that you accept these terms and you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these terms, please exit our website immediately and do not place any orders with us or sign up to our mailing list.
We recommended printing these terms for future reference.
- Cadman Sporting – Who We Are And How To Contact Us
1.1 The Cadman Sporting website is operated by Coates & Morgan Limited. Coates & Morgan Limited (Company No. 04543826). The registered office is Coates & Morgan Limited, Unit 6 The Woodyard, Castle Ashby, Northampton, NN7 1LF. If you should need to contact us for any reason, you may write to Customer Services Dept, Coates & Morgan Limited, Unit 6, The Woodyard, Castle Ashby, Northampton NN7 1LF. You may also telephone 01604 695818.
1.2 Our VAT Number is 274 0480 65
- Accessing Our Website
2.1 Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
2.2. If you choose, or you are provided with, a username, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any username and/or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms.
2.3 You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
- Intellectual Property Rights
3.1 All copyright, database rights, trademarks and any other intellectual property rights in and to the content on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, banners, images, buttons, underlying source code and software, is the sole property of Cadman Sporting, or the applicable licensor.
3.2 Any use (including copying, reproduction, duplication, transmission, or display of the content of our website, without the express written permission of Cadman Sporting) for purposes other than the viewing of information or for ordering purposes, is strictly prohibited. Permission is granted to electronically copy, and to print in hard copy, portions of our website for the sole purpose of placing an order with Cadman Sporting or using this website as a shopping resource.
- Reliance On Information Posted
4.1 Commentary and other materials posted on our website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
5.1 We have taken every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct, accurate and up to date. However, we take no responsibility whatsoever for information that is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
5.2 Cadman Sporting shall not be held liable to any individual or business for any damage or loss which may have occurred from the use of any matter contained on our website.
5.3 All text and graphics on our website, unless specified, are directed solely at those who access our website from the United Kingdom mainland. Cadman Sporting makes no representation or will not be held liable for any action placed upon our website by individuals from other locations. Cadman Sporting assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any links to the Internet or other third party websites from our website. Once you activate these links you will leave our website and Cadman Sporting will not be responsible, or liable, for the content of any other websites on the Internet to which you may visit from our website.
5.4 Cadman Sporting also prohibits all persons from providing hypertext or other links to our website, (other than to our home page) from their web site or from a third party's web site without our prior written consent.
- Your Status
6.1 By placing an order through our website or signing up to our mailing list, you warrant that:
(a) You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
(b) You are at least 18 years old.
6.2 If you are not able or not willing to give the warranties and representations set out in clause 6.1 above then you must not submit an order to us or sign up to our mailing list.
- Formation Of The Contract
7.1 When placing an order with us, please follow directions given on our website. Once you have placed your order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order (Order Confirmation). Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted or that we are guaranteeing supply. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy an item or items from us (referred to as Goods or Products in these terms). All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the Dispatch Confirmation).
7.2 The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
7.3 The language for the conclusion of the Contract is British English.
- Price And Payment
8.1 The price payable for the Goods shall be as shown on our website. Prices advertised on our website include VAT (VAT stands for Value added tax) but exclude postage, packing, insurance and any applicable export duties. Delivery charges are shown separately when ordering and must also be paid in advance.
8.1a VAT-(VAT stands for Valued added tax) which is charged on goods sold by Cadman Sporting within the EU is in accordance with the laws governing members of the European Union. Cadman Sporting is obliged by law to charge VAT on all orders delivered to destinations in member countries of the EU. The price displayed in accordance with our website is the inclusive costs with VAT to our customers. If you are a business within the EU and have a VAT registered business and you quote your companies VAT number on your order then you will be refunded your VAT. This is subject to confirmation/ proof of delivery address.
It is the purchasers responsibility ,who purchases the product, to prove that they are situated outside of the EU. VAT will be charged and then refunded on proof of delivery location outside of the EU.
8.1b Individual countries have their own individual levy of import duty. It is the responsibility of the individual purchaser to satisfy their assurances that Goods purchased from www.cadmansporting.com is not dutifully bound to any further duty or tax. The responsibility for payment of any levy/import duty or tax liable is the responsibility of the purchaser.
8.2 Payment shall be made by you by the means specified on our website and shall not be deemed to be made until we have received cleared funds in respect of the full amount stated in the Order Confirmation.
8.3 Prices are subject to change without notice.
8.4 The Cadman Sporting website is operated by Coates & Morgan Limited. Coates & Morgan Limited will appear on your bank or credit card statements when purhcasing from www.cadmansporting.com.
- Right For You To Cancel
9.1 You may cancel your Order at any time up to the end of the fourteenth (14th) Day from the date you receive the Goods PROVIDED THAT the Goods remain unopened and sealed in their original packaging and in a condition suitable for re-sale.
9.2 To cancel your Order you must notify us in writing (which includes letter, fax or email). The sum debited to us from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to the same card within 14 days of your cancellation notice.
9.3 The Goods in question must be returned to us within 14 days of your cancellation notice and must be received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you, unopened and sealed in their original packaging and in a condition suitable for re-sale. Unless the Goods are faulty, we shall be entitled to recover any direct costs of having to recover the Goods from you and may set such costs off against the amount to be re-credited to you.
- Cancellation by Us
10.1 We reserve the right to cancel the Contract if:
- a) We have insufficient stock to deliver the Goods you have ordered;
- b) We do not deliver to your area or country;
- c) One or more of the Goods you ordered was listed with incorrect product information, price, and/or description for whatever reason; or
- d) We have reason to believe that you will fail to pay for the Goods or that you will not comply with these terms (or any of them).
11. Availability and Delivery
11.1 All items are subject to stock availability.
11.2 The majority of orders are despatched within five working days. However, if an item is required by a specific date please contact us for assistance. our website shows current product availability and provides additional options and information regarding delivery timescales.
11.3 We will verify your payment information with your card issuer before your order is despatched. Failure to provide correct billing information or correct card security information will delay your order. Please ensure the billing address provided is the address registered with your card issuer. The card security code from the back of your card is required with all orders; this is the group of three digits printed on the reverse of your card. All orders are subject to satisfactory security checking, which may involve us obtaining further identification or a bank statement to verify the details provided.
11.4 Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then within a reasonable time of the date of the Dispatch Confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
11.5 Claims of damage or pilferage must be notified in writing both to the carriers and the Company within 10 days of delivery and the carrier’s delivery sheet should be noted with the damage of pilferage found. Packaging must be retained for investigation. Claims cannot be accepted outside these time limits.
11.6 Claims for incomplete delivery must be made within 10 days of receipt. The carrier’s delivery sheet should be noted with disputed missing items. Claims cannot be accepted outside these time limits.
11.7 Claims for non-delivery must be made within 14 days of receipt of despatch confirmation.
11.8 Any claim made under 16.5, 16.6 or 16.7 may take up to 14 working days to investigate and resolve. Replacements or refunds will not be issued until a full investigation has been completed.
11.9 Someone must be available to receive delivery of the parcel. If no-one is available parcels may be returned to a delivery depot or post office or may be delivered to a neighbour. Delivery may not be reattempted. Customers may be held liable for any costs of returning failed or refused delivery items to us.
- Risk And Title
12.1 The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
12.2 Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges.
- Disclosure of Information to Government Bodies
We may from time to time be requested to provide information to government bodies (including without limit the Police) with regards to any Goods you purchase from us and you hereby consent to us doing so.
- Liability and Limitation
14.1 If we do not deliver or if the Goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective on delivery or during the Warranty Period or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, Our only obligation will be, at our option to:
- a) make good any shortage or non-delivery or incorrect delivery; or
- b) replace or repair any Goods that are damaged or defective; or
- c) refund to you the amount paid by you for the Goods in question.
The above obligations shall not apply when such damage or defect has arisen as a consequence of any negligence by you or your failure to comply with any reasonable instructions issued by us in respect of maintenance and/or safe handling.
14.2 We shall have no Liability to you for any consequential, special or indirect losses including without limit loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings damage to or loss of goodwill, reputation or data.
14.3 Without prejudice to the foregoing, our total aggregate Liability to you under and/or arising in relation to this Contract shall not exceed the amount paid by you for the Goods.
14.4 Nothing in this Contract shall exclude or limit our Liability for death or personal injury due to our negligence or any Liability which is due to our fraud or any other Liability which We are not permitted to exclude or limit as a matter of law.
14.5 Nothing in this Contract shall exclude or limit your statutory rights.
- Our Right To Contact You
We reserve the right, when necessary, to use the personal information you provided to contact you regarding your order, delivery or for marketing purposes.
- Third Parties
- Our Right To Collect And Store Your Data
We reserve the right to collect your personal data for order, delivery and payment processing as well as marketing, statistics and to improve our service.
- Your Rights To Access, Delete And Change Your Data
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to Cadman Sporting at Unit 6, The Woodyard, Castle Ashby, Northampton NN7 1LF. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Events Beyond Our Control
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver Goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to Goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
21.1 If any part of these terms is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude Our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these terms will not be affected.
21.2 This Contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and both parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
21.3 These terms, together with the Order set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the Goods by us to you.
The below terms and conditions apply to all competitions featured in any publications and online services that are organised by Cadman Sporting:
- By entering a competition with Cadman Sporting, entrants accept these terms and conditions together with any specific instructions and terms for such competition which may be mentioned in any electronic messages, or on the website, or communicated to entrants in any other way. Such competition information shall prevail in the event of there being any inconsistency between these competition terms and conditions and any competition information.
- Cadman Sporting may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.
- Competitions are open to all residents of the United Kingdom, i.e. England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. For the avoidance of doubt, Jersey, Guernsey, and the Isle of Man are not part of the United Kingdom for these purposes.
- We reserve the right to select an alternative winner. The minimum age for all entrants is 18 and proof of age may be required.
- Any entries which are incomplete, incorrect, inaudible, incomprehensible, or not received by Cadman Sporting will be void.
- In the event of any fault, mistake, misunderstanding or dispute concerning the correctness or acceptability of the entry or any answers given by entrants (if applicable), or the operation of any part of the competition (in the case of postal entries, a postal strike for example), network or phone system, the decision of Cadman Sporting shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be randomly selected from all correct and valid entries.
- We reserve the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend all competitions in whole or in part, at our sole discretion, if we believe the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in these terms and conditions or in the event of a virus, computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of Cadman Sporting.
- Cadman Sporting reserves the right in its sole discretion to withhold delivery of the prize until such proof of eligibility and identity has been confirmed or if such proof is not produced on request or to disqualify the entrant from the competition.
- Cadman Sporting shall try to deliver the prize to the winner within 28 days from the date of the draw, unless otherwise specified to the winner. Delivery restrictions may apply. No cash equivalent (where applicable) or alternative prize will be given and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. However, Cadman Sporting reserves the right to change the prize due to circumstances beyond its control or to offer an alternative of similar value.
- In relation to all competitions, the first name and surname of the winner may be published by The Cadman Sporting and entrants grant to Cadman Sporting a non-exclusive license to use and publish their entry in any media for the purpose of announcing the winner.
- By entering any of our competitions, you are also agreeing to future promotional/marketing emails and posts.
**ONLINE SALES OF AGE-RESTRICTED, GUNS AND LICENSED PRODUCTS**
**WE CANNOT SEND AIRGUNS, SHOTGUNS, FIREARMS OR AMMUNITION TO PRIVATE RESIDENTIAL ADDRESSES**
Cadman Sporting will only send a firearm / shotgun / airgun to one of our branches or a Third Party Registered Firearms Dealer (RFD) for collection.
Cadman Sporting will only send restricted items (firearms/shotguns/ airguns/ ammunition/expanding heads/primers/gunpowders) to one of our branches or a 3rd party Registered Firearms Dealer (RFD) for collection.
By placing an order for a gun, moderator or other licensed product, you understand that a member of staff will contact you to arrange delivery options and a date for collection of your Good(s). In some cases, the collection date may be longer than the estimated delivery date shown on the product page and we will inform you if this is the case.
On collection you must provide valid photo identification (for non-FAC airguns) or a firearms/shotgun certificate (for any other gun).
We can send certain age-restricted items (e.g. knives) to a home address but will verify your age before any age-restricted products are sent to a home address.
To purchase age-restricted items, you must confirm you are over 18 years old and that you understand these terms.
Please call us on 01604 695818 if you require further assistance.
Unit 6 The Woodyard